Trimble SiteVision is a user-friendly outdoor augmented reality system that brings data to life so you can visualize and explore complex information with unrivaled accuracy.
With SiteVision, you can
- Place and view georeferenced 3D models from any angle at true-to-life scale—above or below the ground.
- Measure positions using GNSS, Electronic Distance Measurement, and Augmented Reality to better understand your data on site.
- Share, communicate, and collectively interact in real time with easy-to-understand visualizations.
- Take photos, record measurements, and make notes in the field. Create and assign tasks to team members.
Accurate Positioning and Measurement in One Package
- Take photos, record measurements and make notes in the field. Send status notifications to all stakeholders through Trimble Connect.
- Whether you are an architect or a general contractor, see the model onsite, the way it is intended to be built.
- Use Trimble's GNSS to accurately measure and display 2D and 3D model data – Within 1 to 2 cm.
- Place and view geo-referenced 3D models from any angle at true-to-life scale – Above or below the ground.
- The flexible, waterproof and rugged design fits most phones and works handheld or pole-mounted.
- SiteVision plays a key role in all stages of the Constructible process: planning and initial visualization, checking progress, and identifying issues during construction, completion and maintenance.