The latest release in the Trimble Earthworks family is a next generation system with a familiar Android™ UI, and friendly 10-inch touch screen cuts the learning curve, improves operator capabilities and gives you a first-pass finish that’s second to none.
Colorful graphics, natural interactions and gestures make Earthworks intuitive and easy to learn. Each operator can personalize the interface to match their workflow and a variety of configurable views make it easier to see the right perspective for maximum productivity.
Features and Benefits
- Trimble Earthworks Software runs on the 10-inch (25.4 cm) Trimble TD520 display or the 7-inch (17.8 cm) Trimble TD510 display
- Transfer data files to or from the office wirelessly and automatically using Trimble WorksManager
- Dual GNSS provides real-time position and heading of the machine guidance of the motor grader blade in 3D
- The IMU-based system offers even getter GNSS performance and supports multiple correction services, including VRS and Internet Base Station Service (IBSS). If a correction source is temporarily unavailable, the Trimble xFill feature fills in the gaps to maximize up-time.
Motor Grader 3D Configuration Options
- Blade-Mounted Dual/Single GNSS System
- Dual/Single Laser System
- Universal Total Station System
- Dual/Single Sonic System