The rugged SNM941 Connected Site Gateway enables connected construction for faster, more intelligent ways to work. It’s like a dedicated hotline sending and receiving vital information from the field – design updates, GNSS corrections, production information, and even tech support.
The SNM941 communicates either on the LTE and 3G cellular network or via Wi-Fi, so it can be leveraged in virtually all countries without additional radio licenses.
Features and Benefits
- Communicate design files, work orders, and as-built information between as-built information between the machine and the office without ever leaving the cab.
- Work smarter with fewer interruptions and less downtime.
- Receive on the spot technical support or training from your head office or your SITECH technology dealer, eliminating downtime waiting for a technician to drive to your site.
- Reduce downtime spent waiting for resolution to increase your productivity, minimize fuel waste, and get a better bottom line.
- Use Trimble Internet Base Station Service (IBSS) or Trimble VRS Now for GNSS corrections without fixed on-site GNSS infrastructure.
- Reduce investment in base stations and time spent establishing site infrastructure, while maintaining the same precision accuracy for GNSS machine control.
- LTE cellular communications
- Durable construction for use on all types of construction assets
- Rugged, durable form factor facilitates installation on all types of assets
- Multiple local area communications media including Wi-Fi, RS-232, USB, CANbus, and Ethernet
- Provides data communications for grade control including GNSS corrections and design file transfers
- Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform
- Trimble Groundworks Machine Control System
- Trimble Roadworks Paving Control Platform
- GCS900 Grade Control System
- GCSFlex Grade Control System
- CCS900 Compaction Control System
- CCSFlex Compaction Control System
- PCS900 for Asphalt Compactors