Whether you need a reliable GNSS base station or a rugged rover, the Trimble® SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver gives you the flexibility to perform all of your construction site measurements. As a permanent or semi-permanent base station, it provides GNSS corrections for site measurements and machine control. As a rover, it can move easily from a site supervisor truck to a pole mount for grade checking, site measurement and stakeout.
The versatile SPS855 receiver is available in a range of options to suit your jobsite or marine construction performance requirements. SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver Web UI tool gives you access to your base no matter where you are. You can receive email alerts, remotely monitor and reconfigure base stations to eliminate downtime.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile, modular design
- Use it in a variety of locations -- on site cabins, site trailers, in vehicles, or on light machines
- Place the receiver where it is protected from theft and weather, then place the external GNSS antenna in a location with clear visibility to the sky
- Use it as highly reliable base station or rover
- Remote Monitoring and Alerts