Whether your job is indoors or outdoors, the automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® HV302 Horizontal/Vertical Laser is the most rugged laser available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of horizontal, vertical and plumb applications in both interior and exterior projects. A split beam enables plumb point transfer and 90 degree layout. Even in brightly lit interior conditions, the high visibility beam of the HV302 delivers consistently reliable and accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged HV302 laser can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
Combine the HV302 with the advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match - connects different elevations and establishes a sloped reference over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming manual slope adjustments, and PlaneLok - automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather, and the unique "Fingerprint" function - receiver only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with.
- Complete leveling crew in a case - carrying case securely holds all components, tripod and grade rod(valid for the complete system kit)
- Easy to transport, easy to carry, easy to store
- Energy-efficient design offers long battery life
- Highly durable construction enables the HV302 to survive a drop up to 1 m (3 feet) onto concrete
- Radio remote control offers access to all laser function from every jobsite place
- Interior and exterior, light to medium commercial, and residential construction
- Leveling and aligning of forms and footers
- Leveling and aligning of interior walls
- Installation of ceilings and raised floors
- Interior finishing work