The Trimble UX5 HP is a professional aerial mapping system, designed to capture the highest image accuracy for survey applications. The features of the new UX5 High Precision will include an integrated Trimble GNSS receiver, a powerful new camera, and a selection of camera lenses for the ultimate in system flexibility. Users can now configure their system for high-precision or increased flight coverage based on project needs.
The Trimble UX5 aerial image data can be processed into powerful deliverables with Business Center - HCE Photogrammetry module. Specialized computer-vision algorithms produce very accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction. Business Center - HCE provides a stable and reliable photogrammetric system delivering excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience.
- Orthomosaics resolution down to 1 cm & 3D models with up to 1,000 pts/m2
- 36 MP, full frame sensor camera ensure better quality images in low light or high contrast situations, allowing in more light and less noise for a greater dynamic range .
- Flexibility to choose between a near infrared or RGB sensor system, and a selection of lenses.
- Capture the highest quality data in difficult conditions
- Survey quality accuracy without ground control
- Utilization of PPK GNSS technology to establish image location, ensures time savings in the field