Paving Control Systems
Pave the way to better profits. Trimble Paving Control Systems help speed up your paving production while laying a smoother surface and reducing material costs.
Trimble PCS400 Paving Control System uses a 2D reference to pave with a fixed thickness. This makes the PCS400 an excellent, lower cost option for roads.
Features and Benefits
Trimble Paving Control Systems can help you:
- Lay the finished surface with accuracy to 0.01 feet (3 millimeters)
- Minimize use of expensive material
- Pave within a tighter tolerance and get closer to the minimal asphalt thickness specification
- Reduce labor costs by controlling the screed with one operator
- Eliminate operator mistakes with the easy-to-use display interface
- Lay complex designs such as transitions, super-elevated curves and frequently changing cross slopes
- Achieve accuracy and smoothness specifications, which can mean a bigger bonus