Grade Control For Wheel Loaders
Get to grade at high speeds without sacrificing accuracy or quality.
The Trimble GCS900GCS900 3D Grade Control System with grade indication for wheel loaders maximizes the machine’s performance, so you can get to grade at high speeds, without sacrificing grade control accuracy or quality of the final graded surface.
- Use two GNSS receivers and solid state angle sensors and an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to measure the precise 3D position of the bucket
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Quickly perform complex tasks and simplify finishing slopes with accurate 3D positioning
GCS900 for wheel loaders is useful for:
- Bulk earthworks
- Roads, highways and railways
- Basements and foundations
- Quarries and stockpiles
- Complex site designs
- Golf course construction
- Embankments, retention ponds
- Dual GNSS
- Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the bucket for fine and rough grading or mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces