Connect everyone on the job - from the owner to the operator - so your project is on-time and on-budget. Connected Community is the backbone of the Trimble Connected Site, helping you manage and share information in real-time using the Internet. Whether you're in the office working on a design or in the field working on a machine, you'll be in the know.
Connected Community is perfect for linear projects, and remote or offsite areas such as borrow pits and dump sites. It uses cellular technology and the Internet to keep you connected. Connected Commynity reduces daily set up times and costs so you'll be up and running in no time.
Efficient, Integrated Data Management
- Easily access design files from Business Center – and asset and site productivity information from VisionLink
- Make decisions quickly and review progress before mistakes happen
- Stop wasting valuable hours driving out to the jobsite and start managing your crew, devices and sites effectively from the office
- Extend the range of your existing base station corrections, and reduce your equipment needs
- See and interact with Trimble machine control and site positioning software for troubleshooting and training
- Less driving and more information flowing between the office and job site, gives you time to make decisions that will save you money
- Instantly Connect the Office and the Field
- With secure hosting, unlimited data retention, upgradeable storage plans and data back-up, you can rely on Connected Community to make your workflow easier and more productive.
- Along with email notifications and alerts to the site and office, file sharing and automatic file synchronization, you just got an extra leg stretch to the water cooler.
- Download and upload files by using the transfer button on your field device, or even set up an automatic sync so the field device files are uploaded to Connected Community automatically
- Send work files effortlessly with no drive time in real time
- Upload design files to machines and controllers without even leaving the office
- 100% less drive time 100% of the time
- Internet Base Station Service (IBSS): with only one base station and a Connected Community subscription you'll get up to 19 miles (30 kilometers) of coverage without line of sight.