Big Screen. Giant Potential.
A bigger screen, powerful processing power and Windows 10 means you’re carrying all the potential of a laptop, right in the palm of your hand. Built for the construction site, the Trimble TSC7 Controller is a wirelessly connected, rugged handheld controller for GNSS or total station operations. It gives construction surveyors, grade checkers, and site engineers total control over their on-site tasks. Designed for construction site operations, the TSC7 offers integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, built-in cameras, and GPS in a lightweight, shock, dust, and water resistant package.
With its Windows 10 operating system, the TSC7 can run third-party applications as well as Trimble Siteworks software. You get the processing power of a laptop, in a handheld controller with a large 7” screen.
- Connected Windows 10 7-inch, daylight readable screen
- More processing power
- Backlit keyboard
- Optimized for Siteworks software
- As part of the Trimble Connected Site®, the TSC7 comes standard with integrated Wi-Fi® and cellular capability for instant network access
- The TSC7 wirelessly connects to the Internet to receive GNSS corrections.
- A construction surveyor or grade checker can receive the design model, create new measurements, and then send the measurement and stakeout results back to the office for review.
Design changes originating in the office can also be sent to the controller so field crews are rapidly updated with current information. All of this is accomplished without leaving the site or the office, dramatically increasing productivity and reducing costs.
The Trimble TSC7 is water and dust resistant to withstand the toughest weather and jobsite conditions.
- Military-spec, IP68 rugged design, engineering, and performance
- Designed for operation in all light conditions
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F).
The TSC7 Controller is designed to operate with Trimble Site Positioning Systems hardware, including the SPS986 GNSS Smart Antenna, SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver, and SPS series total stations. Integrated Bluetooth® wireless technology delivers cable-free communication between the TSC7 and Trimble GNSS Receivers. The removable 2.4GHz Radio Empower® module can be easily moved between TSC7 controllers.
Whether you’re using a total station or GNSS, the TSC7 controller gives you total control over on-site tasks. It is especially useful for:
- Construction surveyors
- Grade checkers verifying grade and checking as-builts with a GNSS rover
- Utility locators
Key features and specifications include:
- Optimized for Trimble Siteworks software
- Large 7-inch multi-touch screen for finger, gloves or stylus
- Sunlight readable display
- Secure Windows® 10 Pro operating system
- Intel Pentium processor with 8 GB RAM and 64 GB internal memory
- Comprehensive connectivity options
- Front- and rear-facing cameras
- Backlit keypad with customizable button commands
- Ergonomic form factor
- Hot-swappable batteries with LED indicators