High Performance Processing Power in the Field
Trimble brings the advantages of fast computing power and a large screen to the field with the Trimble® T10 Tablet. Integrated GNSS capabilities close the gap between office design and field implementation for design changes in the field, instant approvals, and fast communication of changes to field crews. From the field, to the truck cab, to the office, users stay connected, work more, and drive less.
Military Grade Field Computer
The Trimble T10 Tablet is built tough to withstand the harsh conditions on a construction site. Unlike modern consumer-grade tablets, the IP65-rated Trimble T10 with military-grade ruggedness certification will withstand anything the elements throw at you.
From performing simple positioning tasks, to monitoring cut/fill information and computing material stockpile volumes, the large 10.1-inch screen reads in bright sunlight to make viewing easier. The high screen resolution makes it easier to see the map details, for better decision making.
Stay Connected All Day
Long-life, hot-swappable batteries ensure you can work and stay connected all day.
The fast and powerful processing engine of the Trimble T10 lets you carry out challenging field applications without difficulty. Rapid processing of maps, satellite imagery, and image data ensures the T10 won’t slow you down.
The Trimble T10 Tablet is compatible with both Trimble SCS900 Site Controller Software and Trimble SitePulse™ field software. When paired with SCS900, the T10 is ideal for construction surveying, stockpile measurements, and grade verification. Field managers can use the T10 with SitePulse software for planning, site navigation, and reporting tasks.
USE THE TRIMBLE T10 TABLET AND SCS900 FOR:
- Measuring and verifying original ground levels and site features
- Monitoring real-time cut/fill information
- Checking finished grade and laid material thickness against design elevations and tolerances
- Computing progress and material stockpile volumes
- Monitoring and conducting quality control for earthworks and paving operations
- Assessing as-built measurements and generating high quality reports for record keeping, approvals and payment purposes
- Synchronizing design and field data via the Internet
Use the Trimble T10 Tablet as Part of the SitePulse System
- Make decisions faster, reinforced by accurate documentation
- Reduce the dependency on the surveyor by performing simple positioning tasks
- Access up-to-date data to support decision-making
- Increase production, reduce rework, and document work quality
- Improve communications between the field and office by connecting more people on the jobsite