The Panasonic® Toughpad® FZ-M1 is a fully rugged tablet built for the jobsite, ideal for a faster return on investment. Powered by Windows® 10 Pro, contractors will experience the easy-to-use interface of the Trimble Siteworks Positioning System with the power of a robust operating system.
The FZ-M1 allows contractors to work with larger, more complex 3D data sets more effectively in the field. It features a long life, user-replaceable battery and a daylight-readable, high-sensitivity multi-touch display for use with heavy gloves.
Designed for construction site operations, the Toughpad FZ-M1 offers GNSS in a lightweight, shock, dust and water resistant package ideal for construction surveying, stockpile measurements and grade verification.
Features and Benefits
- Monitor real-time cut/fill information to stay on top of operations
- Improve efficiency by making design changes in the field
- Access up-to-date data to support decision making
- Multi-touch screen works with stylus, fingers or capacitive gloves
- Lightweight and compact design, work all day with less fatigue
- Works seamlessly with Trimble Siteworks Software and hardware, everyone on the jobsite can use the same data and work on the same platform
- Large capacity, field replaceable all-day battery
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and optional 4G LTE Multi Carrier Mobile Broadband