The cost-effective SPS785 is easy to use, quickly giving grade checkers, construction surveyors, supervisors and foremen the ability to be more effective in the field. The latest technology has been incorporated into the SPS785 to make construction surveying easier, safer, and more productive.
Key Features and Benefits:
- With improved efficiency, personnel costs can be significantly decreased
- Supports all constellations for better satellite coverage no matter where you’re working
- The patented antenna placement inside of the protective range pole avoids breakage
- Highly accurate--avoid mistakes and complete more reliable work
- Lightweight, compact design helps prevent fatigue
- Integrates seamlessly with Trimble Siteworks Positioning Systems software and hardware allowing everyone on the jobsite access to the same data and the same platform
Affordable and Reliable Positioning
The lightweight and compact Trimble® SPS785 GNSS Smart Antenna is a fully capable GNSS receiver, featuring proven Trimble quality and reasonably priced for a faster return on investment. The SPS785 is a budget-friendly option to quickly check grade, navigate to points, easily execute simple positioning tasks, and record features with attributes, pictures, and volumes.
The SPS785 is a new-generation GNSS receiver offering a high level of flexibility. Ideal for use on both small and large job sites, the SPS785 can serve as a precise GNSS rover system, or as a base station for other GNSS operations including machine control.
Utilizing the unique all-signals tracking and processing Z-Blade GNSS-centric technology, the SPS785 provides reliable measurements and high accuracy under harsh construction conditions anywhere in the world.
- User-installable 2W UHF radio
- Supports all constellations, with full utilization of signals from all 6 GNSS systems: GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS
- Enhanced GNSS-centric algorithm
- Fully independent GNSS signal tracking and optimal data processing
- GPS-only, GLONASS-only, or BeiDou-only solutions (autonomous to full RTK)
- New 240-channel 6G ASIC Internal TRx UHF radio option
- Patented Z-Blade technology for optimal GNSS performance
- Long Range Bluetooth
For a wider working area, the SPS785 receivers have built in long range Bluetooth
- Class 1 Bluetooth
- License free and free of charge
- Alternative to UHF radio
- Easy to use and setup, great for small sites