The Trimble® Earthworks Grade Control Platform for Soil Compactors helps operators of all levels roll a more efficient pattern to reach target passes and density faster. The next generation Android™ UI system with a large, friendly touch screen enables you to easily view compaction progress, pass counts and optional display and recording of the compacted soil stiffness.
Trimble Earthworks Software runs on the 10-inch (25.4 cm) Trimble TD520 display or the 7-inch (17.8 cm) Trimble TD510 display. Colorful graphics, natural interactions and gestures, and self-discovery features make Trimble Earthworks intuitive and easy to learn. Each operator can personalize the interface to match their workflow and a variety of configurable views make it easier to see the right perspective for maximum productivity.
Trimble Earthworks for soil compactors enables contractors to accurately control the compaction process, while reducing unnecessary passes that result in over compaction. The system achieves compaction target faster, more accurately and with less rework. Compact surface material to the desired compaction stiffness target and monitor site volumes simultaneously, in real time.
Focus on Grade
The Horizontal Steering Control feature is compatible with all soil compactors. It automatically controls the machine to follow any horizontal alignment such as a back of a curb, break line, roadway, centerline, or bottom of slope, without operator assistance.
Operators can also manually set up offsets from selected alignments that the machine can follow. Horizontal Steering Control allows the operator to focus on the grade, machine and safety rather than worrying about steering, which reduces operator fatigue and errors. It enables the machine to follow the horizontal guidance from the 3D model, providing operators increased awareness of their surroundings, better accuracy and improved productivity with decreased overlap and fewer passes.
Features and Benefits:
- Soil and sub-surface material compaction measurement for single smooth drum and padfoot rollers
- Achieve increased durability stability and load-bearing capacity
- Supervisors and quality managers can monitor compaction activities in real-time, and operators can immediately identify the areas that require further compaction using Trimble WorksOS and Trimble Earthworks.
- Collect and document comprehensive, real-time compaction data
- Analyze data in the office to generate detailed reports and documentation to meet project specifications
- Continuously monitor pass counts and compaction measurement values (CMV) over the entire area
- Improve testing success, reduce rework, and lower ongoing maintenance costs
- Reduce over-compaction to optimize fuel use and machine time such as work previously completed versus work completed that day
Trimble Earthworks is now available in a subscription model with flexible terms to modernize your equipment with no large upfront cost.