The LT58 Go-To ceiling laser is an easy-to-use, automatic self-leveling laser that projects three 360 degree planes of ultra-bright laser light. The horizontal plane produces a bright green laser beam and is ideally suited to acoustic ceiling installations. The green beam is intersected by two vertical red laser planes spaced 90 degrees apart. These laser planes provide reference for interior layout tasks including wall layout and installation, point transfer, cabinet and chair rail installation, tile layout and horizontal and vertical alignment.
The LT58 is powered by a lithium–ion battery that provides a battery life of 19 hours with the green beam. The ecological friendly rechargeable battery significantly lowers operating costs compared to disposable alkaline batteries. The laser package includes a universal mounting accessory that allows mounting to various sized ceiling track including shadow tracks that require alignment to the top of the track. Mounting to various sized tripods, columns and studs is also possible. The mount has fine vertical height and horizontal rotation adjustments for quick and easy setups.
- Bright green 360° horizontal laser line is ideal for ceiling installation
- Easy-to-use ceiling mount works with all types of ceiling tracks. Also includes magnetic mount for steel column mounting
- Small, lightweight, compact – easy to mount and easy to store
- Two bright red vertical planes can be used for plumb alignment and layout
- Automatic self leveling assures accuracy and fast set up
- High visibility laser line results in larger room coverage and fewer setups
- Level, horizontal and vertical layout, square & plumb
- Square and plumb of interior walls
- Drywall track layout and installation
- Cabinet and trim installation, finish carpentry