The Spectra Precision® Laser LL300S features a rugged design with with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). The rugged LL300S laser can withstand drops of up to three feet (one meter) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to five feet (1.5 meters). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL300S laser's self-leveling capability and optional RC402N radio remote control result in outstanding accuracy and ease of use. Since the LL300S laser levels itself when turned on, setup is easy with fewer controls to deal with. The arrow buttons at the laser offer easy grade matching with a controlled slope setup using the HI-alert function. The optional RC402N radio remote control makes slope matching to a single person operation.
Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with optional long range Radio remote control
- Comes with choice of HL450 or HL760 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for small- and medium-sized jobs
- Basic slope work such as driveways and ramps
- Excavations, digging footings and septic tanks