The Spectra Precision® Laser LL300N features a rugged design with with a metal sunshade that provides superior drop and weather protection (IP66). Built to withstand severe drops of up to 3 ft (1 m) directly onto concrete, or up to 5 ft (1.5 m) when pushed over on a tripod means less downtime and cost due to damage caused by accidental drop or tipover... and lower repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL300N's fully automatic self-leveling capability provides fast, accurate setup. Rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack or alkaline batteries keeps the unit working with no downtime due to power loss. Single cross-axis manual slope mode with cross-axis self-leveling allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope.
- Increases productivity with fast setups, fewer mechanical parts, and automatic self-leveling
- Maintains performance even in rainy, dusty and other harsh job site and weather conditions
- Durable design reduces downtime due to drops and tripod tipovers
- Minimizes power costs, increases reliability with choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries
- Increases flexibility with remote control slope option
- Comes with choice of HL450 or HR320 receivers so you can choose the best option to suit your application
- Kits available with system case which contain laser, receiver, tripod and grade rod
- Checking/setting elevations, concrete forms, footings, and foundations for small- and medium-sized jobs
- Basic slope work such as driveways and ramps
- Excavations, digging footings and septic tanks