The Spectra Precision QM75 is the first distance meter that is designed and built specifically for the tough construction environment. Use of engineered plastics, generous use of rubber over-mold and clever electronic isolation make the QM75 the most robust laser distance meter available. It stands up to tough job site conditions.
The QM75 is a fast, accurate device that works both indoors and outdoors. It is one of the smallest laser distance meters available, fitting comfortably in your hands and in your pocket. It is handy for difficult vertical measurements, cluttered environments, over water and other measurements for which tape measures are not convenient.
- Rugged, designed to withstand drops up to 5 feet ( 1.5 m) — reduces downtime
- Measuring range of 230 feet (70 m) — measure in difficult to reach areas
- Accuracy of ±1/16 inch (±1.5 mm) over the entire range — reduces errors
- Simple one button operation — take out the box and measure
- Versatile — use both indoor and outdoor
- Quick — fast measurement response
- Small, convenient — fits in your pocket
- Long battery life — 8000 measurements
- 3-Year Warranty — 2-Years No Cost
- Measuring distances
- Checking building square and area
- Measuring for material estimation
- Spacing of installation points