The automatic, self-leveling Spectra Precision® LL400HV Laser Level is the most rugged, long range laser level available, tough enough to handle a wide variety of general construction and vertical alignment applications. Even in harsh jobsite conditions, the LL400HV delivers consistently reliable and highly accurate performance, enabling you to work faster and smarter.
The rugged LL400HV laser can withstand drops of up to one meter (three feet) onto concrete and tripod tipovers up to 1.5 meters (five feet). This strength, combined with full weatherproofing and dustproofing, reduces downtime and lowers repair costs over the life of the product.
The LL400HV laser's self-leveling capability and optional RC402N radio remote control result in outstanding accuracy and ease of use. The advanced HL760 Digital Readout (DRO) receiver that provides automatic Grade Match - connects different elevations and establishes a sloped reference over unknown ground and eliminates time consuming manual slope adjustments, and PlaneLok - automatically locks on to an existing elevation or vertical alignment point which eliminates all drift or possibility of error due to improper calibration or weather, and the unique "Fingerprint" function - receiver only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with. The CR600 receiver is also an option when a machine mounted display elevation is required.
- Fast setup, minimal training time and automatic self-leveling minimize operating costs and boost productivity
- Highly rugged design and unique patent-pending lighthouse seal protects the transmitter head and glass, offering superior drop and weather protection for reduced downtime
- One-person operation reduces labor costs.
- Highly accurate at 1.5 millimeters at 30 meters (1/16 inches at 100 feet) for precise measurements on the job
- Temperature-calibrated, high accuracy for consistent performance across larger jobsites
- IP66 dust and waterproof for continual performance in harsh conditions
- Withstands a direct drop of 1 meter (3 feet) or a 1.5 meter (5 feet) tip-over onto concrete
- Ability to be used up to 800 meters (2600 feet) diameter with a detector makes the unit ideal for small to large projects
- Single-axis slope mode provides grade matching with self-leveling cross axis for improved accuracy
- Energy-efficient design offers choice of rechargeable or alkaline batteries for lower operating costs
- Automatic Grade Match and PlaneLok capability using the optional RC402N remote control
- Customizable with choice of HL760 or CR600 receivers. Fingerprinting function is a great benefit when used with HL760 receiver
- Complete kit available and fits in one case with tripod and grade rod
- Slopes on grade
- Leveling forms and footers
- Screeding concrete
- Driveways and ramps
- Machine control