The Trimble Site Network Base 900 is a multi-network 900MHz radio designed specifically for use with GPS machine control applications where reliability is critical. The all-around SNB900 radio can be used as an external base station, repeater or rover radio. It offers a number of outstanding features and benefits for all off-machine applications. Designed for reliable operation in demanding RF environments and optimized for GPS with increased sensitivity and jamming immunity, the SNB900 radio also features error correction, and a high-speed data rate to ensure maximum performance.
- A multi-channel 900 MHz radio.
- Internal display and keyboard for easy configuration, feedback, and troubleshooting in the field
- Internal battery that delivers 10+ hours of operation
- Immunity to jamming and interference
- Error correction and high-speed data rate for maximum performance
- Uses: Rover, repeater, or base station radio