The AgGPS 162 receiver is a high-performance GPS and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) receiver and integrated antenna in a single rugged housing for agriculture applications. The AgGPS 162 GPS receiver features Trimble Transcend positioning technology, that provides users with high accuracy and flexible solutions for the most challenging applications and environments. This technology is shared across multiple Trimble platforms from current lightbars and DGPS receivers to high-performance GNSS products.
The AgGPS 162 receiver is a low-cost smart antenna, which is ideal for farming operations that require less demanding accuracy levels.
- Exclusive OnPath advanced filter technology for improved pass-to-pass accuracies even with the absence of SBAS signals
- Radar speed output for replacement of ground speed radar on the vehicle or to send speed to any other agricultural device that requires speed pulses
- Bright LEDs for indication of power and DGPS status
- Portable rugged housing with built-in magnets for simple transfers between vehicles
- Futuristic ergonomics for a smooth and obstruction-free installation
- Accuracy of ± 8 to 12 inch pass-to-pass