RangePoint RTX is an affordable, broad accuracy correction service built on Trimble's exclusive RTX technology. RangePoint RTX leverages real-time data from a global tracking station network along with innovative positioning and compression algorithms to compute and relay satellite orbit, satellite clock, and other system adjustments to the receiver, resulting in the real time high accuracies. These adjustments are transmitted to the receiver via satellite (where coverage is available) and via IP (Internet Protocol) worldwide.
RangePoint RTX provides < 50 cm repeatable accuracy via satellite or cellular delivery worldwide. Agriculture customers can achieve 15 cm (6") pass to pass accuracy. This makes RangePoint RTX ideal for broadacre applications.
- Broad Accuracy: Provides 15 cm (6") pass to pass accuracy and 50 cm (20") repeatable accuracy
- Ideal for broadacre applications like spraying, spreading and cultivation
- Quick Initialization to full accuracy in less than 5 minutes
- Multi-constellation support: GPS, GLONASS and QZSS enabled
- More uptime: Continue working through correction signal interruptions for up to 200 seconds
- No base station required: No need to worry about losing radio signal reception since a base station is not needed for Trimble RTX-based correction services
- Cost Effective: No additional data or cellular plans required
- Easy to use, online self-service portal to activate subscriptions
- Mapping and GIS
- Construction and Site Positioning
- Land Administration
- Oil, Gas and Chemical