Farming is hard enough. That’s why Trimble created AutoSync™, a new feature that works in the background to automatically sync vital farm data so everyone in the farm operation is working off the same playbook.
AutoSync automatically syncs all guidance lines, field names, boundaries, landmarks, and operator information across all connected devices in your farm operation — including Trimble® TMX-2050™ and GFX-750™ displays, and in Trimble Ag Software from your computer or any mobile device. AutoSync is included with Farmer Core, Farmer Fit, and Farmer Pro software licenses.
Key Features and Benefits
- Save Time — Share guidance lines across all supported devices used in the farm operation, eliminating dual entry of data
- Improve Efficiency — Ensure definition and use of guidance lines is consistent for all operators through automatic syncing
- Reduce Human Error — Improve integrity of records by eliminating errors caused by multiple entry of guidance lines, field names, field boundaries, and landmarks
- Leverage Two-Way Data Transfer — Powered by AutoSync, Trimble Ag Software solutions enable automatic two-way data transfer with supported displays
- Satisfy Regulatory and Contractual Requirements — AutoSync enables easy creation of application coverage maps (proof of placement reports)
AutoSync Lets Users
- Create, Edit, and Delete Data Online — it will be synced across supported displays and Trimble Ag Software on your computer or mobile device
- Create, Edit, and Delete Data in Precision-IQ™ on a Trimble GFX-750 or TMX-2050 Display — it will be synced online and across all the supported displays in the organization
- Manage Task Data in Precision-IQ on the Display — if you create a task in Precision-IQ, the task data will be synced online but will not be added to the other displays in the organization
- Delete Data in Precision-IQ on the Display — it will be deleted online and on the supported displays in the organization
Note: FmX® utilizing the FmX+ software, and CFX-750™ Office Sync users will continue to have access to the same Office Sync features. AutoSync is not supported on non-Precision-IQ displays.
- Trimble TMX-2050™ (utilizing Precision-IQ™ software) with firmware 6.11 or higher or Trimble GFX-750™ display using firmware 2.11 or higher.
- Display Connection service for each connected Trimble display.
- Wireless connectivity for Trimble displays, such as cellular or wifi connections.Trimble Ag Mobile app with version 3.2 or higher.
- Trimble Ag Software license (Farmer Core, Farmer Fit, or Farmer Pro).