Trimble has announced a new product, the SmartScale, which aims to be the next generation in payload measurement. A SmartScale uses artificial intelligence for faster, more accurate loading. It also connects machines and devices for the collection and syncing of loading data.
The L3180 SmartScale offers:
- Weighing artificial intelligence adjusting for rough terrain, technique, and machine movement for greater accuracy, precision and speed.
- Connected Quarry connectivity including built-in WiFi and GPS
- 40% better weighing precision
- New multi-axis solid-state IMU sensors
- In-cab performance KPIs (ton/hour, tons, truck count), production metrics (ton/product) and Productive Time Tracking (time/product, time/task)
- Data caching during power or signal weakness/loss
- Loading location heatmap to monitor incorrect stockpile or truck loading
- Built-in WiFi and GPS
- 5.7” color touch screen
- eTicket sends load tickets via email